Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The only game in town

I often wonder how we lived before the internet came along.

In fact it's hard to imagine life without it really.

But life there was. And work. And computers.

If we felt like wasting time back then we didn't go onto Facebook or scan our Twitter. We cracked open a game of Solitaire.

I can't imagine how many hours of productivity must have been lost playing solitaire when the boss wasn't looking.

But I can guarantee you it was a hell of a lot! 

3 Comments:

Anonymous writer said...

Nice Gerry Goffin reference.

4:46 pm  
Blogger Stan Lee said...

Glad someone notices the little things I do to entertain myself.

10:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been doing a
little research on this. And he actually ordered me
lunch simply because I discovered it for him... lol.
So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!
! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this topic here on your blog.


Here is my web blog: best registry cleaner

3:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home