Thursday, January 21, 2010

Alfa affordability


When I lived in London my wife and I would often do our shopping at a hypermarket.

It was as the name suggests a seriously huge supermarket.

One thing I always remember buying from there was a TV for our bedroom.

That purchase was memorable mostly because I put the telly in the shopping trolley along with some groceries and a six pack of beer.

Can't say I've done anything like that since.

Now Belgian agency Duval Guillaume have gone even further and stuck an Alfa Romeo in a shopping trolley.

Why?

Because they could obviously. But also because it dramatically highlighted to people who saw it just how affordable an Alfa MiTo was.

Quite good fun I think. Although I'd love to see the health and safety permit approval process for a stunt like this.

Labels: , ,


5 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:54 pm  
Anonymous acomplia online said...

I also living in London and I love this city.

8:32 pm  
Blogger PEGGY said...

Great Blog post at blogspot i like this excellent blog, i keep on reading articles from here.

Dissertations
Dissertation writing

5:32 pm  
Anonymous Dissertation help said...

Wow Impressive!

Your blog is very informative. However, it is pretty hard task but your post and experience serve and teach me how to handle and make it more simple and manageable.
Thanks for the tips… Best regards.

1:18 am  
Anonymous dissertation help said...

That's look great that people would love to share their educational matters and experience on internet, this would be good for readers who must face again this issues in their projects.

8:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home