Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Make some new friends


















A few weeks back The Viral Garden put together the Z-List to help spread a little link love in the blog world.

I thought this was a great idea, problem was it involved posting an ugly list of links on your blog. Not any more.

The very clever Sandy from Purple Wren has spent hours and hours producing the visual Z-List.

Every one of the pics in the montage above has a link to a blog.

Feel free to click away and discover something new to read.

Who knows, you may even make a new friend along the way.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phil Gerbyshak said...

Lots of cool new Z-list friends, thanks for sharing the link love. GREAT way to know more people than you could ever possibly find on your own. Well done!

2:59 pm  
Anonymous CK said...

hey there: how do I get a copy of the above graphic? I tried to copy but I can't. It looks awesome.

2:34 pm  
Blogger Stan Lee said...

If you want to post the graphic the easiest way to is go to the VIEW menu then view SOURCE.

Once you've done that, scroll patiently until you find the extremely long html text for the graphic. Then simply highlight and cut and paste it into your blog.

Let me know how you get on...Stan

3:15 pm  
Anonymous Becky Carroll said...

I have definitely made a lot of new friends and discovered some great blogs. I am still working through the list to make sure I'm not missing anything! Thanks for continuing the link-love into the New Year and for including CustomersRock!

4:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home