Monday 18 December 2006

It seems I've been tagged


There’s an interesting viral idea meets chain letter mash up currently doing the rounds of the blogosphere.

It landed at Brand DNA the other day courtesy of Vando from the Jason Recliner.

In a nutshell it seems I have been ‘tagged’ and I now have to reveal five things you didn’t know about me. So here goes…

1: I have never owned anything by Nike. I’m an old school sportswear purist I’m afraid, so it’s strictly Adidas or Puma for me.

2: If it wasn’t for my wife I wouldn’t be sitting here writing this. She recognised my latent creativity and gave me the confidence to leave behind my job in the real world to pursue a career in advertising.

3: The highlight of my career was when a CD in London said that if he could have his career over he would have come to Melbourne to work with me.

4: I wouldn’t be half as smart as I am today if it wasn’t for my children. I know it’s a cliché, but they really do keep you young.

5: As much as I love the independence of working one on one with my own select group of clients I have to admit I really miss the buzz of working in a big agency.

The five people I’ve tagged are:

Ed who is a smart young lad from the RMIT Advertising degree.
Albert who is a friend of Ed and has one of my fave blogs.
The lovely Amber who shares my love of Eric Anderson.
One woman running around trying to get into advertising called Abi.
Up and coming young Melbourne creative Glenn Peters.